- Social = me first
- Collective Intelligence: Monkeys or Memes?
- Social Project Management: Everything Big Is Small Again
- Leveraging Your Community as a Competitive Weapon
- What exactly is Enterprise 2.0?
- What tools does it utilize?
- Which companies are leading this innovation?
- How much of this is open and transparent to the public (i.e. will the rest of us benefit from it)?
- Philosophical - what is this doing to the corporate structure?
Anyway, some other thoughts about the conference...I am worried that the conference planners will focus too much on introducing these tools to a fresh audience, rather than delving into some of the growth and middle to post maturity questions that arise when implementing Ent 2.0 tools. We'll see...the track I am interested in attending Social Tools for the Enterprise.
Finally, let me send off with a mention to my new reading interest:
So far that is what the book is about and especially how that software will eventually be able to "cogitate" it 100 times better than our brains can. Then the singularity has come and past and robots are officially here...Roy (the author) is predicting this to happen by 2050. I think Web 2.0 will make that date come sooner. A recommended read definitely.
Thanks for the read and happy wiki days to you.